Saturday, December 22, 2007

So last night...


I came home (to the parent's) after a night of shopping/dining with Sarah and Brad and Murphy has apparently been lying by the window all day. He misses Josh, who is home working, and he misses him, so when I leave he REALLY misses me...

So I get all happy with him! Hugs all around. "Okay buddy- now go potty!" Outside he goes. Now... my parents neighbors dogs are the devil. Murphy has been bitten before by them. So we keep Murphy behind a baby gate. Well, those dogs started to bark, Murphy freaked out, ran around, and ran inside. He proceeded to act very funny, and I was concerned that in his freaking out, he'd hurt himself. I started to notice spots on the carpet... blood? pee? drool?..... NO, POOP!

Those of you who aren't intimately involved with Murphy (well not in THAT way but you know), probably don't know that Murphy is terrified of poop. His own, and other's. Upon stepping in said enemy, he usually limps, cries, and acts dejected until we clean it. But, of course, this time I hadn't noticed the offending blob... So he was hiding and running and limping. I'm chasing trying to find out what's the problem. There are poop-prints in every room of the house.

Yeah. So after a night out, I came home and spent an hour cleaning poop in every room of the house, and then cleaning Murphy's feet, and then cleaning the bathtub cause of cleaning his feet. I LOVE THAT DOG.


Oh and a special shout out to my Joshua- I love you and I'm sorry you have to work this holiday. We all know that sucks reindeer hoof. So I'm sorry but I'll try to make your days off as christmasy as possible! Maybe you'll get a special christmas poop treat from your loving fur-son.

1 comment:

Saab Pilot said...

Really cute picture! What's that in yer hair? Ehh...nevermind.....